Advertise With Fab Radio International
Fab Radio International broadcasts online to over 200,000 listeners a month across three online channels, covering a wide range of independent and emerging music, chat, current affairs, comedy and niche interest shows.
The station broadcasts 24 hours a day using a mixture of live and playlisted music and content.
Fab Radio International attracts a dedicated and engaged audience of listeners from the UK and beyond and is supported by a massive social media presence including almost 30,000 active Twitter followers.
With our high-end planning systems and passionate team of experienced, knowledgeable radio professionals; we can help your message to reach the right people at the right time.
Our Packages include:
- Affordably priced, bespoke advertising campaigns via our radio streams and our website, providing a package of audio and visual promotion specifically tailored to your requirements.
- Sponsorship of one or more of our diverse range of shows, events or the whole station, depending on your requirements or target audience.
- Scripting and production of your advertisement, if required.
- An innovative artist and new music promotion service designed specifically for record labels and emerging artists.
To discuss advertising with Fab Radio International or to find out more, e-mail us via and we’ll get back to you.
Website Display Advertising Specifications
Each page on the website has a rotating MPU advert space. When loaded the page will rotate the advert every 25 seconds for to 4 different adverts. These adverts are displayed even throughout the website ensuring even distribution.
- Wide: 300px - Height: 250px at 72dpi
- Recommended maximum file size 20kb
FAB International Schedule
FAB Radio International broadcasts live shows every day, click here to see the weekly schedule of shows.
Submit your Music
Are you a recording artist? We like to champion new music, so send us your new tracks for consideration for the FAB Radio playlist.
The Promised Land
Join Tony ‘The Greek’ Michaelides as he takes us on a musical journey.
Ripman's Rockabilly & Blues Hour
Paul Ripley's and weekly journey into rockabilly
Bringing you all the latest news, releases and guest reviews in the video game world